Sunday, July 4, 2010

OH How He Loves Us!

"If you could just understand how much God loves, you it would change everything!" I shared with the room filled with 75 young Mexicans.
Some of my closest friends here in Mexico have a band and they put on concerts and events to share the Gospel. This time, they invited me to speak. It was a powerful night ministering with some of my best friends as I preached the revelation that the Lord has been giving me this past year of His love. Like always, they Lord came through and despite my short-comings, He moved in a powerful way! The ministry time was incredible. I received some very specific words for people and feel that chains and bondage were broken. It was special for me personally as I was able to embrace and pray for a woman (mother and aunt of two of my best friends) as tears rolled down her face as she experienced the love of Christ. And even better as I was able to lead a friend here in a prayer for salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment