Monday, July 12, 2010

Life Change

"I have been so selfish."
The powerful words that reflect a deep heart transformation that has been occurring in one young woman who has been here in Mexico the past week. The past week a short term team of 20 youth and young adults has been here ministering. We have gone to a rehab center, orphanage, and two different church plants, as well as helping out here at me home church preparing for the youth conference that starts tomorrow. It has been very tiring for me on every level as I have been organizing it all on top of traveling, working, and ministering with them. But it has been so good. God is using them in powerful ways and it is incredible to see the transformation happening in their lives as they step out of their comfort zones and serve. This was my vision for first coming down--to see God use me to help young people get sparked with a passion for the Lord and the lost. It is happening. I am seeing it before my eyes and it is incredible. And it has only been the first week. I will be with teams from the States until July 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment