Monday, March 15, 2010

Sisters

"Um you should come to Mexico for break instead of NY :) come on... get to see me, get a tan, and well get to see me. So much better than NY!" That is how it all started, a well intentioned hoping for the best but not acutally believing for anything. Turns out the next day she had bought a plane ticket to Mexico and 4 days later arrived.

Lifetime friends are hard to come by, but when you find one, you treasure them forever. This past week I had the opportunity to spend some time with one of those friends. My next door neighbor and one of my best childhood friends, Beth Allport came to visit me.
We had so much fun together. We went horseback riding, got our nails done, saw the sites, went to the waterpark, got sunburned, went shopping, and ate the goodness of Mexico. But, the best part about was we just got to be together and talk. It has been a few years since we had spent extended time together and I was just so blessed by the opportunity to hang out and chat with the closest person I've ever had to a sister. It was such a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment