Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am NOT a fan

Wednesday nights I do the "Word" half of the "Worship with the Word" session in the House of Prayer. From 7-8pm I was on the platform adoring Daddy. At 8pm when the set switches gears a little I stepped down and went into my office to check something real quick. I walked in and realized that not everything was as I had left it. Almost everything was in order, but one thing was missing... my laptop!

Thinking that maybe one of my friends had borrowed it I quickly walked downstairs to see who was there. No sign of any of my friends. So, what else could I do but head back to the House of Prayer. I finished the session, and as it ended one of my friends asked me, "What's up"... I looked at him and said, "Well, I think someone stole my laptop."

I wish this story had a better end to it, but that is it. Some one stole my laptop. :( I am far from happy about it, but I know that it isn't the end of the world. While I am sad about some special photos and irreplacible documents I lost, I hope that the theif is blessed by my virus infected laptop :)

I hope to buy a new one soon. Right now I'm in the middle of the Mac vs. PC debate...

No comments:

Post a Comment