Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I arrived safe and sound on Tuesday night. An even greater miracle--all my bags arrived!
It is so great to be here and get settled in. Yesterday a friend of mine helped me get a gas tank so I have hot water, pay my rent, and took me shopping (which was a huge blessing, because I didn't have to pay for a taxi). Everything is all set, except for the fact that I don't have electricity yet. Hopefully I will get it later today or tomorrow. It is taking them quite awhile to process the payment for that which was made on Tuesday. I am all unpacked and settled into my apartment. Click here for a virtual tour of my apartment.
The next week and a half are going to be crucial to my time here. I am taking until June 22 to take some time to reflect on this past season of my life and prepare for what is to come. I will spend a lot of time in the prayer room at the church and just reading and preparing myself for what's next. I am looking forward to this time to process and prepare, but I can't wait until I really get my feet wet in the work here.
Thank you for all you prayers and support.
In addition blogging I will be sending out update emails every few weeks. If you'd like to be added to my email update list, please email me at TeeCav@gmail.com

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment