Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ALWAYS listen to the faint whisper!

Yesterday was my last day in the US. I spent it hanging out with family and topped it off with a midnight game of Rock Band with my brothers and sister-in-law. At about 1pm when we finished I headed to bed. While laying in bed exhausted and excited I felt that nudge in my spirit to check my flight. So I did. I logged on to find out that my first flight was delayed 3 hours! I was able to call and get on a different flight going through NC instead of PA. So far all of my flights have landed early! Thank you Jesus for giving me that heads up!
I sit now in the Houston airport ready to board my last plane of four for the day. I'm set to arrive n Morelia at 7:52pm. Less than 3 hours!!!! I can't wait. It is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment